Diving in Egypt – the most exiting adventure in your life
The Red Sea is a brilliant of World Ocean. An incredible variety of corals and fish make Egypt one of the most suitable countries for diving. Water in the Red Sea diving liveaboard is unbelievable clear. A lot of colorful corals perform diving in this Sea in exiting excursion in incredible subsurface world . There is about a thousand species of fish, some of them you can’t find in any other seas. There are several types of diving in Egypt:
- training of scuba diving with issuance of international certificates;
- an orientation dive with instructor along a coral reef to depths of up to 10m;
- for certified divers – day trips to the local reefs on boats of different kinds;
- but for experienced, advanced scuba divers (or who wants to became such a diver) offered a diving safari – long journeys on boats to southern and northern areas of the Red Sea diving Egypt.
Best way to dive in a Red Sea
Diving safari is a cruise on a special liveaboard vessel with multiple dives in different locations – both day and night. Red Sea diving safari is unique chance to visit incredible areas of the sea, where there are lots of islands, atolls, coral reefs and ancient sunken ships. Many divers prefer live aboarddiving in Egypt for the reasons:
- on a safari you can dive into the places, which is impossible to reach from the shore in a day.
- you can dive more often, especially if you have come to some interesting place.
- in the open sea you can see creatures that rarely approach the shore: dolphins, whales, mantas, siphonophores. Divers also can see sharks.
- diving in Egypt gives excellent opportunities for underwater photography.
- diving in Egypt is possible all year round.
- apart from diving safari, liveaboard Red Sea trips give you opportunities to see ancient Egypt with its unique history and architecture.
Strict planning – guarantee of awersome diving in Egypt
However, it is very important consider climatic season in planning s – no rain, storms and typhoons. The boat must fully meet your requirements, the chosen rout and also your diving experience and training level. To bring together your needs and possibilities with features of the region, a particular water area, of the vessel and the time of year can only experienced professional crew and diving instructors. After this exiting adventure you will get positive impressions for the whole year.